Disclaimer & Website Policy
Use of this website indicates acceptance of our Disclaimer & Policies
- All information posted here on this website is for pure educational use only.
- Here at Investologic we share out our views only!
- Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. Investologic will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. This information is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
- This implies for post’s written by our team or any other guest post as well. Before investing it is advisable to conduct your own research as well.
Copyright Policy :
- You may use data to redistribute, for commercial and non-commercial, as long as it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to me & Investologic.in
- Bloggers/ websites can freely extract views and opinions on from articles with credits to Investologic.in
- Other documents such as PPT’s, Research Reports in PDF files and various other spreadsheets can be used by you for commercial or non-commercial use as long as you give credits to Investologic.in
Comment Policy :
- Note all comments are held for moderation. Comments should not be made for promotional purposes will be marked as spam. You may post links of your blogs only in case of related content and not from a view of promotion of your blog/website.
- WordPress tracks your IP address, so be sure of what you comment!
- We hate slang and spam so please don’t indulge in it for us to mark you as a spammer!!
- We never sell or rent your email id’s or other confidential information. You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter if you want.
- We never ever share any data of our clients as well. Clients data if shared only when necessary and with the consent of the client. (Till date we have never every done this!)
(c) 2010-2014 All Copyrights belong to Investologic
***Last updated 17th Feb 2014***