Muthoot Finance is coming out with a Public Issue of secured and unsecured NCDs for an amount aggregating to Rs. 500 crore (including over subscription).
- Issue Opening – December 27, 2013
- Issue Closing – January 27, 2014.
- Rating – “CRISIL AA-/Negative” by CRISIL
- Allotment – First Come First Serve
- Issue Size – Rs. 500 Crs (Base Issue Size)
- Issuance – Both in Physical & Dematerialized form
Check the image below for interest offered (click on the image to enlarge it):
The maximum interest offered is 12% to an individual but carries substantial amount of risk.
If you are in 30% tax bracket you can consider investing in tax free bonds like HUDCO, IIFCL and more bonds which are yet to come.
Post your query in the comment box below and we will revert back asap.
You can download the forms (here) (Don’t fill on any details asked by them simply click on submit!)
Note – The download link is offered by an Agent and I am not compensated for the same. This is just for readers convenience.