31 Days to improve your financial life – Are you ready for a change?
Have you decided your new year’s resolution yet? If the answer is no we have a new year resolution or you can call it a challenge for you.
We are coming up with a new article series “31 Days to improve your financial life” starting from 01 – Jan – 2019 daily one task for you to accomplish till 31 – Jan – 2019.
These tasks would be Some quick money guides and remedies.
We all plan our things well but we surely miss out on a few small things and in the world of finance and investments these can cause us real pain in form of monitory loss.
Here we are going to highlight a few action points which you may wish to implement in your financial life. An example would be – Tracking your daily expense, sticking to your budget, Start a SIP for saving in a disciplined manner, etc.
You are free to choose all or any particular task. You might have already done a few of these tasks, but we recommend you to recheck these.
It’s recommended to perform all the tasks. Also, your feedback in form of comments would be really helpful to us.
Why and What of 31 Days to improve your financial life –
- 31 days pure to do list.
- Pure action oriented.
- Gain basic financial knowledge and fill in the gap.
- Know where you currently stand.
- Check how far you are from achieving your goals.
- Learn from experts.
- Learn from the participants.
- Simple yet effective tips range from Savings, budgeting, investing, retirement planning.
Follow the series as per below –
- Day 1 – Track your expenses; download an expense tracker app
- Day 2 – Compile your income and fixed expenses
- Day 3 – Prepare a budget and stick to it!
- Day 4 – Save money wherever it is possible
- Day 5 – It’s time to list down your financial goals
- Day 6 – Evaluate and sell old unwanted stuff
- Day 7 – Calculate your personal Net Worth
- Day 8 – Check if you can make some extra money part-time
- Day 9 – Places where you can invest to achieve your goals
- Day 10 – Switch to a saving bank that offers you higher interest rate
- Day 11 – Select a motor insurance that can save you some cost
- Day 12 – Start an SIP
- Day 13 – Look out for a good term insurance plan
- Day 14 – will be updated tomorrow