UIDAI launched the Aadhaar card in a completely new form, reprinted as a PVC card.
The size of the new PVC Aadhaar card is that of an ATM or a debit card which can be easily carried in wallets.
Indian citizens can get their Aadhaar reprinted on a PVC card by paying nominal charges of ₹50.
Anyone can use non-registered or alternate mobile numbers as well to order the card.
Features of the new Aadhaar PVC Card:
– Good printing quality and lamination.
– More durable and convenient to carry.
– It makes use of the latest security features including a hologram, the Guilloche Pattern, a ghost image & Microtext.
– Instant offline verification by QR code.
– Embossed the Aadhaar logo.